“I’ve been online and looked at all the theories and there’s one clue that everyone’s missed. It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on.” - Steven Moffat
Sherlock has his phone (looks to me like that at least) in his hands there, hiding it cleverly in his coat sleeve most of the times.
Why? That leads to my idea related to quote above from Steven Moffat.
I am referring to the conversation between Sherlock and Jim on the roof. Sherlock is doing something out of character there: He’s asking questions, he seems confused. But only that much to not make Jim suspicious.
Sherlock: But the rhythm …
Jim: Partita no. 1, thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach
Sherlock: But then how did you …?
And then Jim explains his entire plan how he broke in several important buildings at once. It’s not the only time in that conversation where Sherlock acts like the “dumber one” of both, of course not too bluntly so Jim doesn’t realize what’s going on.
Why does Sherlock act like he’s lost and hasn’t figured out Jim’s entire plan? So he can record what Jim is saying (in sense of a confession) on his phone, which he has in his hand/coat sleeve.
When you watch the scene again, Sherlock steps to the edge of the roof, till to that point he was acting. Then he starts laughing, cause he feels like he has won. The most important parts he probably has recorded. So he steps back down again. Now he’s back to his “normal self”. I feel like you can see it in his attitude even (comparing 2nd screenshot with 3rd)
Later, when he’s on the phone with John, Sherlock says: “This is my note.”
Before he jumps of the building, he throws the phone away, to leave it on the roof.
Hmm, these are my thoughts to the scene so far.
EVERYONE READ THIS THIS IS AMAZING AND SO PERFECT.
JUST READ IT OKAY?
- bluetokage likes this
- jp-love-you-more reblogged this from syrahkiyaiyu
- syrahkiyaiyu reblogged this from mirkwoodrave
- allyhall09 likes this
- gems-are-truly-outrageous likes this
- my-cat-is-my-homeboy reblogged this from hiddlestonn
- hiddlestonn likes this
- love-cows likes this
- noyoucantbethekingofnarniajohn reblogged this from hellish-queen
- immortalkbh likes this
- sherlocktheturtle likes this
- lolanian reblogged this from hellish-queen
- lolanian likes this
- hellish-queen reblogged this from mikhuri
- softballqueen219 likes this
- softballqueen219 reblogged this from mikhuri
- greycloudsandlinings likes this
- cutiepatootiecanada likes this
- chershe likes this
- mikhuri reblogged this from sassy-lucifer
- mr-randy-butternubs reblogged this from sassy-lucifer
- mr-randy-butternubs likes this
- bagel-of-justice likes this
- thats-rough-sherly reblogged this from sassy-fandom-angel
- andria-joyce reblogged this from lokispotato
- sassy-fandom-angel reblogged this from sassy-lucifer
- kianga reblogged this from are-u-sure
- leahansson likes this
- m0thinthemirr0r reblogged this from lokispotato
- m0thinthemirr0r likes this
- whatanight63 likes this
- whatanight63 reblogged this from pipershipsit
- adancewithsupernaturaldragons likes this
- ceciliethesloth likes this
- ceciliethesloth reblogged this from thefunkytortoise
- thefaultinourteenagersxo reblogged this from lokispotato
- thefaultinourteenagersxo likes this
- messedupdreamsandmelodies likes this
- thefunkytortoise likes this
- thefunkytortoise reblogged this from sassy-lucifer
- lokispotato likes this
- lokispotato reblogged this from are-u-sure
- pipershipsit reblogged this from sassy-lucifer
- pipershipsit likes this
- are-u-sure reblogged this from sassy-lucifer
- sassy-lucifer reblogged this from fuckyeahsherlock
- luciferek likes this
- someone-inconspicuous likes this
- killrmike likes this
- livrelady likes this