“I’ve been online and looked at all the theories and there’s one clue that everyone’s missed. It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on.” - Steven Moffat
Sherlock has his phone (looks to me like that at least) in his hands there, hiding it cleverly in his coat sleeve most of the times.
Why? That leads to my idea related to quote above from Steven Moffat.
I am referring to the conversation between Sherlock and Jim on the roof. Sherlock is doing something out of character there: He’s asking questions, he seems confused. But only that much to not make Jim suspicious.
Sherlock: But the rhythm …
Jim: Partita no. 1, thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach
Sherlock: But then how did you …?
And then Jim explains his entire plan how he broke in several important buildings at once. It’s not the only time in that conversation where Sherlock acts like the “dumber one” of both, of course not too bluntly so Jim doesn’t realize what’s going on.
Why does Sherlock act like he’s lost and hasn’t figured out Jim’s entire plan? So he can record what Jim is saying (in sense of a confession) on his phone, which he has in his hand/coat sleeve.
When you watch the scene again, Sherlock steps to the edge of the roof, till to that point he was acting. Then he starts laughing, cause he feels like he has won. The most important parts he probably has recorded. So he steps back down again. Now he’s back to his “normal self”. I feel like you can see it in his attitude even (comparing 2nd screenshot with 3rd)
Later, when he’s on the phone with John, Sherlock says: “This is my note.”
Before he jumps of the building, he throws the phone away, to leave it on the roof.
Hmm, these are my thoughts to the scene so far.
EVERYONE READ THIS THIS IS AMAZING AND SO PERFECT.
JUST READ IT OKAY?
- regulus-blakc reblogged this from mrsmoriartyx
- snowingbooks likes this
- gypsyjackrabbit likes this
- mormonizer reblogged this from turnabout-wez
- megahypetrain reblogged this from alwaysyourqueen
- nevermind-the-moriarty reblogged this from my-own-timelord-detective
- apoptosi-s likes this
- salviohexia221b likes this
- 0reo0wl reblogged this from my-own-timelord-detective
- alwaysyourqueen reblogged this from spoopyhomestucks
- my-own-timelord-detective reblogged this from the-criminal-and-his-tiger
- my-own-timelord-detective likes this
- foreverbagginshield likes this
- the-criminal-and-his-tiger reblogged this from mrsmoriartyx
- silverinthesunlight likes this
- thaisosti reblogged this from starryknightz
- thaisosti likes this
- revolve456 reblogged this from johnlockwolf
- revolve456 likes this
- timehunterofbakerstreet reblogged this from starryknightz
- casanddean-5-ever likes this
- heyyysexaylady reblogged this from lupogun
- hopelesslyy-lost reblogged this from starryknightz
- hopelesslyy-lost likes this
- lokithesexyhunter reblogged this from starryknightz
- lupogun reblogged this from starryknightz
- lupogun likes this
- asdfav likes this
- starryknightz reblogged this from maximumfandomoverload
- sane-canadian reblogged this from honhonpumpkinpumpkin
- sane-canadian likes this
- johnlockwolf reblogged this from honhonpumpkinpumpkin
- johnlockwolf likes this
- honhonpumpkinpumpkin reblogged this from prosandconsofbeingawinchester
- spockyourmind likes this
- hannoie likes this
- alwaysyourqueen likes this
- chicas-freakas likes this
- perpetualcombustioninstruction likes this
- blades-of-stygian-wands-of-vine reblogged this from yo-im-the-doctor
- blades-of-stygian-wands-of-vine likes this
- asdflovemodblog reblogged this from sherlocking-out-loud
- asdflovemodblog likes this
- mayastormborn likes this
- petitpuck reblogged this from sherlocking-out-loud
- petitpuck likes this
- one-more-miracle reblogged this from coffeeisoxygen
- duhctorwho reblogged this from fangirlishing
- duhctorwho likes this
- snitchnimbus181 reblogged this from uhuit