“I’ve been online and looked at all the theories and there’s one clue that everyone’s missed. It’s something that Sherlock did that was very out of character, but which nobody has picked up on.” - Steven Moffat
Sherlock has his phone (looks to me like that at least) in his hands there, hiding it cleverly in his coat sleeve most of the times.
Why? That leads to my idea related to quote above from Steven Moffat.
I am referring to the conversation between Sherlock and Jim on the roof. Sherlock is doing something out of character there: He’s asking questions, he seems confused. But only that much to not make Jim suspicious.
Sherlock: But the rhythm …
Jim: Partita no. 1, thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach
Sherlock: But then how did you …?
And then Jim explains his entire plan how he broke in several important buildings at once. It’s not the only time in that conversation where Sherlock acts like the “dumber one” of both, of course not too bluntly so Jim doesn’t realize what’s going on.
Why does Sherlock act like he’s lost and hasn’t figured out Jim’s entire plan? So he can record what Jim is saying (in sense of a confession) on his phone, which he has in his hand/coat sleeve.
When you watch the scene again, Sherlock steps to the edge of the roof, till to that point he was acting. Then he starts laughing, cause he feels like he has won. The most important parts he probably has recorded. So he steps back down again. Now he’s back to his “normal self”. I feel like you can see it in his attitude even (comparing 2nd screenshot with 3rd)
Later, when he’s on the phone with John, Sherlock says: “This is my note.”
Before he jumps of the building, he throws the phone away, to leave it on the roof.
Hmm, these are my thoughts to the scene so far.
EVERYONE READ THIS THIS IS AMAZING AND SO PERFECT.
JUST READ IT OKAY?
- artemis424 reblogged this from ninja-fruitloop
- ninja-fruitloop reblogged this from inscrutablemarauder
- shadowlover007 likes this
- molnighimmel reblogged this from not-his-last-bow-sherlock
- ninja-fruitloop likes this
- marijeborst reblogged this from rei-loki-de-asgard
- my-many-fandoms likes this
- elogoobroken likes this
- askshockblanket likes this
- detdaniibutnotbeck likes this
- multifand0mbitch likes this
- andrewgframsey likes this
- bronwynbishop reblogged this from sashkash and added:
- stoneinthefield likes this
- awokenbythebluebells reblogged this from astra-luv
- princeofdarknass reblogged this from who-said-this-was-a-good-idea
- whatisinmypocket likes this
- and-still-not-a-ginger likes this
- flimthesmooth reblogged this from theclockworkfaerie
- flimthesmooth likes this
- intothesepages reblogged this from im-n0b0dy-515
- rkas-maruvee likes this
- meth-and-chai-tea reblogged this from im-n0b0dy-515
- im-n0b0dy-515 likes this
- im-n0b0dy-515 reblogged this from spacefezofdoom
- spacefezofdoom reblogged this from novaofgeeks
- kushamisaru reblogged this from khoshesh
- novaofgeeks reblogged this from khoshesh
- aliceoflies reblogged this from theclockworkfaerie
- aliceoflies likes this
- somewhatnice reblogged this from theclockworkfaerie
- somewhatnice likes this
- cobert likes this
- thecrimsonmadame reblogged this from theclockworkfaerie
- theclockworkfaerie reblogged this from khoshesh
- khoshesh reblogged this from feeble-turtle-duck2
- guywiththearmcannon reblogged this from clarathegingerguardian
- guywiththearmcannon likes this
- meathelmet likes this
- hi-awkward-im-dad reblogged this from clarathegingerguardian
- hi-awkward-im-dad likes this
- clarathegingerguardian reblogged this from tardisrightoutsidemyflat
- clarathegingerguardian likes this
- deckthehallswithotps likes this
- tardisrightoutsidemyflat reblogged this from fandom-writerblock
- proto-plasm reblogged this from imadeyousomecoffeejawn
- proto-plasm likes this
- starrymindgurl likes this
- kellyopta likes this